Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hello!

My name is McKinsey Millspaugh but I go by Mac for short. I am a senior at Wichita State University and I am majoring in Accounting. Previously I have attended Butler Community College and Creighton University where I have played softball. Softball has been a huge part of my life and this will be the first year I am not playing. It is bittersweet in that I will miss playing but I am also excited to be able to focus my attention on my education. Currently I work at Cargill Inc. as an Accounting Assistant in the Freight Payables area. I hope to get my Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, get my CPA, go to culinary/pastry school, and own my own bakery someday. I love cupcakes, donuts, pastries, and anything else that's sweet!

My family is the most important thing to me. My twin sister, Alex, also attends WSU and we are best friends and do almost everything together. I have three older sisters (including my twin), two nieces, and my puppy, Durango.  I enjoy spending time with them whenever I can. I enjoy working out (running, lifting, swimming, etc.), cooking/baking, shopping, and hanging out with my friends. I love to watch TV, mostly HGTV, The Food Network, and Boy Meets World. I also love to play Hay Day.

 I chose to take English 210 because it is required for a business degree and I feel that it will provide me with good insight on how to communicate with other people in a corporate setting. I chose to take this course online because I work 24 hours a week and have limited time that I can actually spend in the classroom. I enjoy taking online classes because I enjoy using computers!

I am excited to learn more about this subject and getting to know my fellow classmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment